Zhiya produces R&D microwave drying equipment, microwave sterilization equipment, microwave heating equipment, heat pump low temperature cooler, energy saving heat pump drying room and extraction equipment.
1. Zhiya Company is a factory direct sales. In the factory, various types of prototypes, customers can come to visit, and customers can come to trial production.
2。 In addition to providing a single piece of equipment, Zhiya Company also provides complete processes, such as: flower flower type drying, microwave drying and drying line process, sterilization type: sterilization cooling packaging line process, chemical raw material drying, feed cutting and discharging Flow hydration drying line process, as well as microwave drying and cooling process。
3. According to the customer's site requirements, electricity requirements, and process requirements, the microwave equipment model type is provided to the customer, so that the customer can use it practically.
4. Engineers can be dispatched to the customer site to measure the site and provide the required placement requirements for the equipment so that the equipment conforms to the actual production site.
5, door-to-door, goods in the transportation of all problems are handled by Guangzhou Zhiya Microwave Co., Ltd., so that customers can rest assured.
6, free on-site installation and commissioning, equipment to provide one-year warranty service, provide technical support for life.
Zhiya after sales:
1. Quality assurance system:
According to the national GB10436-89 mandatory requirements: microwave leakage ≤ 5mw / cm2, our company microwave leakage guarantee ≤ 2mw / cm2.
2。 Quality warranty period:
The free shelf life of Zhiya microwave equipment is 12 months from the date of completion of the equipment manufacturing and passing the commissioning. After the expiration, the whole service will be tracked.
3. Service commitment:
· In the process of equipment installation, free staffing assistance.
· On-site commissioning: After the equipment is installed, if the peripheral conditions such as water and electricity are already available, it is responsible for dispatching the equipment to debug the equipment to achieve the best operating condition。
·Operational training: On-site training of microwave equipment operation and technical training and basic maintenance operations. During the warranty period, irregular monthly return visits will prevent and eliminate potential hazards.
·Emergency service: After receiving the emergency service request from the user, the company has a special sales and service center to provide 24-hour service for the majority of users。 Service objectives: prompt and timely, warm and thoughtful。 After receiving the repair call, the customer responded within 12 hours according to the customer's address and arrived at the scene within 48 hours。 Regular accessories are available within 24 hours and special accessories are available within 48 hours。
· Regular service: 100% return visit rate for users beyond the warranty period, 100% petition and telephone access rate, and product life tracking service.
4。 Status of spare parts:
The factory has ample spare parts and spare parts, which can provide users with pure quality and uniform price. Spare parts are provided at random.
5。 Training plan:
There is a user training base in the factory, and there are training materials prepared by professionals, free training and free consultation。 Theoretical training content: basic knowledge of microwave equipment operation; microwave equipment structure and system knowledge; cooling waterway oil circuit management; electrical basic knowledge; microwave equipment operation and maintenance knowledge。
On-site training content: structure description of main equipment, operational performance introduction, specific operation procedure exercises, maintenance and repair procedure exercises, on-site training to enable the user's operators to operate independently and handle simple faults. Microwave equipment operators technical training courses are held regularly every year.
24-hour mobile service hotline: 15818161411,18002204830
Fixed service hotline: 020-39232099, 020-39232082, 020-39232083